Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Blogging Sabbatical

So, my lack of blog posts hasn't been for lack of things to tell. We have done some fun stuff recently. But, it has been more about this:







Also known as this:



Yep! Baby Bass #2 is on the way! I am due in October! October, on my side of the family, is a great month to have a baby--no one else is born in October. On David's side, however, there is rather an abundance of birthdays from the last week of September to mid-October. We will basically have a 2 week long birthday celebration. Ah Well. :)

Having the ultrasound makes it all so real now. I have to snap out of my denial, even though I haven't been feeling so well for weeks. But seeing my little wiggler makes me more excited. :)

7 comments:

Tara said...

so exciting, Emily!! I'm thinking they will be just over 2 year apart? you will be a busy mama! I hope you get feeling better.

Chelsie said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited for you guys!! Hope you're feeling well. I miss you!

Brittany Lewis said...

Congrats, Emily!!

Unknown said...

WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! Babies babies babies!

Jessie said...

Love this

AmareeBlanchard said...

Yay! Congratulations! So exciting!

Rebecca said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations! Eli will make a great older brother!