Friday, May 23, 2008

You Tube Entertainment at Work

So my work days vary in how busy I am. I have started getting used to the idea and the lack of continuous work. Rather than pine for and dream about Provo every day I look for new ways to keep myself occupied. YouTube became a favorite last year when things were slow, and this year is no exception. So many treasures to be found.

Today I have had to keep myself quiet and not let my manager in the next cube know that I am cracking up. If you ever need a laugh, I urge you to look up Brian Regan videos on YouTube. He is hilarious!! I can listen to his jokes over andover again and still laugh at them. He is such a funny guy and a really clean comedian, which i really like. Some of his lines we quote around out house and amongst my family. They never get old and we never stop laughing. So if you ever feel the need to laugh at common place things, like directions on pop tarts boxes, go listen to Brian Regan!

No comments: