Friday, September 13, 2013

Eli's First Haircut

My little man has needed a haircut for a while. I've known it, but have lived in denial of it. His hair is so fine and thin, that keeping it long actually covered his head, and wouldn't make him look bald. On top of that, he had curls! And I knew that when we cut his hair, we would cut off all the curls too! :( And I couldn't bring myself to do it. But, finally, his daddy won. Eli's hair was out of control, and needed some taming. Here are before pictures, during video, and after video/pictures.

Before:


{I was in denial, because the curls hid the length...}

During: He did so good! I was sure he would be scared of the clipper sound.


After: So short!



1 comment:

thatmormonlady said...

Wow! What a change!!! I always hate cutting off the length. I feel like they lose they're babyness. He sure looks handsome!