This is the second year they have been open, and they have Santa in his own building/house set up at a photo booth We took Eli to get his picture taken with Santa. He wasn't too pleased with the sitting on a strange man's lap thing, but we got come cute photos.
I can't help it, I love the little scowl
They also have an area called Storybook Lane with 4-H raised animals in little houses, among 100s of Christmas trees and little story clips along the way. So Cute!
Here are some other pictures from around Dairyville.
Eli loved watching the model trains!
Inside the Western Town style Candy Shop
Inside the Post Office.
Visiting Dairyville made for a wonderful Saturday morning outing, and the perfect start to David's Christmas break. Yay!
2 comments:
That looks like such a cool place!
You guys have a little redhead boy! What a big cutie he is! That looks like a really fun place, too! We need to do a festive outing like that. I bet you're all glad David's finally on his break!
Post a Comment