A few posts back I predicted that Eli would probably skip the army crawl and go straight to regular crawling. Well, I was right. Check it out:
Eli made his first crawling steps about 3 weeks ago. During finals week Eli and I disappeared to my parents' house to let David focus on taking tests. (To be honest though, I think he focused on us more because we were gone than he would have if we had been home. Oh well! It was a nice visit). Anyway, just after we arrived at my parents' Eli made his first crawling attempts. A few days after that he put it together and hasn't looked back since.
Since he is so much more mobile, he is now more adventurous and into everything!!! Which is why my house it only clean sometimes. :) ( See previous post) He is also working on pulling himself up to standing. He has figured out how to get to his knees and I'm sure getting to his feet is not far behind. Oy!
1 comment:
Woohoo! Go Eli! He'll be skipping all sorts of steps!
Watch out, though. The pulling up stage has made bedtimes and sleeping through the night a challenge all over again. Paul pulls himself up in the crib but can't get back down! Hopefully you have better luck!
Post a Comment