Cougars vs Beavers.
We were able to go to the BYU game at Oregon State on the 15th of this month. It was so much fun! We hadn't been to a BYU football game in almost two years, missing 2 because of our wedding/honeymoon our senior year. The visitors section was jam packed (the tickets had sold out quickly) and a lot of the General Admission seats were taken by fans in blue as well. It was an awesome.
The game itself was a lot of fun. Some frustrating calls by the refs and a few heart wrenching turnovers. But in the end, Cougars were victorious!
Before the game, we ran into Cosmo. David got a chest bump from him, but I didn't get my camera out in time to catch it. :( Here are some other pictures of the day though. It was a gorgeous day!
3 comments:
Ha! The earplugs are a good idea. :)
Cute! Eric and I plan to take Aaron to a game before we leave for Oregon - we're super excited!
ah... the sleep anywhere and everywhere phase. I miss that and look forward to it. :)
Post a Comment