Friday, September 9, 2011

The Adventures of Mr. E.

What has Eli been up to the past several weeks?

Meeting new cousins

Learning to roll onto and sleep on his side

Meeting new friends (Aaron Merrill and Aaron Hornibrook)

Going to the beach for the first time

Sleeping through his first BYU game

Becoming Tummy Time Master

Sunday afternoon naps with Mommy

Getting held and loved by daddy

Smiling and making Mommy and Daddy love him even more each day.

4 comments:

Rosie said...

thanks for posting those pictures of my kiddos! I swiped 'em and saved 'em! :)

Jessie said...

I am super excited to be living out there in a few months!!! Eli is getting so big! He and Aaron are going to be great friends!

Jamie said...

Yay! He is so adorable I can't get over it... and as Rosie said, thanks for putting the pic up so I can swipe it :D Love ya!!!

Tara said...

He is getting so big! I hope he is starting to get over the newborn stuff and into the more fun stuff!