I have been waiting and waiting for these pictures. He is adorable. I love the onesie that says I still live with my parents - I laughed out loud. Please do share the birth story when you get a chance. I would love to hear it.
that's a handsome boy you have!! it's true, they grow way too fast. take millions of pictures. and, i totally forgot that you live in portland!! if i had remembered, i definitely would have let you know i was coming that way. :( i would have loved to see you and baby eli. dang it. hope all is going well for you guys!
3 comments:
soo cute Emily!!
I have been waiting and waiting for these pictures. He is adorable. I love the onesie that says I still live with my parents - I laughed out loud. Please do share the birth story when you get a chance. I would love to hear it.
that's a handsome boy you have!! it's true, they grow way too fast. take millions of pictures. and, i totally forgot that you live in portland!! if i had remembered, i definitely would have let you know i was coming that way. :( i would have loved to see you and baby eli. dang it. hope all is going well for you guys!
Post a Comment