Most people know that I did a study abroad in London in Fall 2007. It was the best experience and I absolutely loved it. While I was there, I became friends with one of my fellow students, Lindsey Robinson. I learned from her that she had already suffered from brain tumors in her life, as a teenager, and had been healed. She had quite the scar on her scalp to prove it.
Over the last few months, her condition has reversed itself. I didn't realize the extent of the issue until I spent over an hour this morning reading the blog for her: http://forlindsey.blogspot.com. She is currently in Minnesota at the Mayo Clinic seeking alternate forms of therapy, as she can't do more radiation and chemo doesn't work in her case. Lindsey is an incredible young woman and brightens any room she walks into. Through this whole experience she has smiled and laughed, which has been a huge help to her husband in this difficult time as well. I have added a button to the side of my blog so that you can learn more and help, if you feel so inclined. Lindsey is a miracle. Sends prayers, healing energy, etc her way. Her family has designated 5:55a/p every day as Lindsey time send these thoughts her way.
No comments:
Post a Comment