And just because I love us....
Monday, March 8, 2010
My Valentine's Day
For those who don't know, my husband's birthday is February 14 (yes, Valentine's Day). So, when we decided we were going to get married, I relinquished my hold on Valentine's Day because he was born before I cared about the holiday. Instead, we celebrated it a week later. Now, there were a few benefits to this. 1) Everything for the special day is cheaper after the fact. 2) it makes the day more special to us. 3) I still get my holiday. :) However there are some things, well one main thing, we discovered about celebrating it late: If you wait too long to buy "Valentine's Day" things, they all disappear in favor of Easter. Oh well, we will know better for next year. But this year, we celebrated by David making a fancy dinner and giving each other little gifts, and watching Pride and Prejudice--yeah he spoils me. Here are some pictures of our night. :)
He set this whole thing up! I am so spoiled. :)
And just because I love us....
And just because I love us....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment