So many good things are happening in my family now.
1) My brother JR and sister-in-law Heather received the clearance from the First Presidency to be sealed in the Temple. They are going to be sealed on October 1st, this Thursday! Most of the family is coming to Utah for the occasion. We will miss Ben and Katie though.
2) My brother-in-law Brian passed is defense for his Masters Thesis. They are so excited and he is almost officially graduated!!
3) I received permission to go through the temple early, this Friday in fact. With everyone in town and how crazy/dangerous/expensive it would be to try to get home 2 days before the wedding, I received clearance to go through the temple earlier than planned. I feel so blessed, and I am so excited for the occasion and I think that I am ready. I have been looking forward to this event for a while, and to have it upon me now is humbling. But I am so grateful for the blessing to go and for the blessing it will be to be surrounded by my family.
1 comment:
That is great news! Especially that you can go through the temple for the first time with your family. The first time I went, I realized that everything I learned there was actually stuff I learned elsewhere. There isn't any like, shocking new stuff. You probably already know that, and are prepared. I'm really happy for you!
Post a Comment