In June, David's mom came to visit. It was so much fun to meet her. She is wonderful! While she was here we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. Oh my goodness! The temple was absolutely gorgeous! The chandelier in the Celestial room was amazing. I did not want to leave. The peace and the beauty of the temple is just so wonderful and overwhelming. I am excited for when it will be my turn to enter the temple.
Unfortunately, we don't have any pictures of the temple outside, they got lost. But they were cute! :)
Next up, the Air Force Air Show. This was so much fun! David and I went up to Hill Air Force Base and joined the 1000's of other civilians exploring the static displays and watching the show of the planes. It was packed, but so much fun to see and touch the planes up close. Plus, the live show with the planes actually flying was amazing! We were there for like 7 hours, and as the pictures show, it was a gorgeous day. What does that mean for my fair skin? Death by sun, of course. I was fried! When we got home we made sure to pick up a bottle of Vitamin E cream to ease the pain. It still hurt though.
Here is a picture of the show.
This is me scorched :)
And this is me and David. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment