Okay, I am really 22. But when you add those digits together you get 4. Today is my birthday and I am officially an adult...again. But this has been one of my best birthdays yet, I think. Yes, i was in London last year, but my birthday was on a sunday so I couldn't really do much. Today has been amazing!
During the day I forced myself to be good and study and practice for my oral presentation. Rosie and Allison came over to bring me some presents, which I love. I have had so many people text and call and message me to wish me a happy birthday. It has made me feel so loved!
After I got home from class, my roommates and I went to Color Me Mine to paint some pottery. It was so much fun! We painted and talked and joked about breaking our current dishes to make room for the ones that we made tonight. My roommates are so much fun and so sweet! The refused to let me pay for my dish, so they picked up the tab on it for me. I decorated a bowl in christmas theme. We get to pick up the dishes on Friday!! Yay!!!
After Color Me Mine we came back to our apartment and ate a delicious ice cream cake that Rosie dropped off for me. It is adorable with pointe shoes on it! And it tastes so yummy! We did the traditional song and candles and and I got the first bite. Hehehe. Yay for traidional birthday things! So all in all this has been a fabulous day! yay for being 22!
My roommates and I before the cake eating yumminess!
Blowing out my candles!!!
2 comments:
Yay for birthdays! One year older and wiser too! I made my blog private so if you want to have a looksie you will have to send me your email: twix096@yahoo.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM! Sorry I forgot to call - bad friend award. I feel the same way about being 22 - there is simply no pizazz to it. Oh well, I guess we'll have to make our own.
Post a Comment