Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Quick! More good news!

I found out yesterday that I am going to receive a half tuition scholarship for this upcoming school year. There was some drama trying to get my scholarship letter. I didn't update my addres on Route Y and by the time i noticed the letters had already been sent off, so it went to my Utah address, I think. I contacted my friend there but the girls in my apartment hadn't seen a shcolarship letter for me or it got thrown away or something. So I called the scholarship office. They refused to tell me if I got one or not over the phone, but said that duplicate letters would be sent out at the end of the month. I resigned myself to waiting. Well when I changed my address or emailed them or something, a letter was printed and sent to me so that I didn't have to wait until August to get it. Mom IMed me and told me that it was at the house and wanted to know if she should open it now. I of course said yes she could open it because I didn't want to wait until I got home. So I found out via Mom on IM that I will receive a half tuition from the school again this year. Yay!!!! That relaxes some pressure on my bank account. I feel so blessed. It has been a great few days what with the Business School Acceptance too!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

yeah and double yeah! congratulations little sister... and I am with mom and dad on this one... huge shock if you didnt get in. so excited for you!