As a follow up to my last post:
Answers to prayers come in differing speeds. This time I received an answer much sooner than I expected. I know I can't always expect answers to come so soon, but I am grateful that this one did. And it really is better when you actually go into prayer with a decision made and are seeking confirmation. :)
Even before I went to bed on Monday night, I knew what the answer was. However, I took the opportunity with Mom and Dad to fast on Tuesday. Jared fasted as well. In the end I knew my decision and I knew that the Lord was confirming my decision.
I am not going to serve a mission. It is not the right thing for me right now. I will be focusing on school and having fun dating. A mission could be right later on, but for now I will serve in my callings in the church and not as a full time missionary.
1 comment:
any news about the marriot school yet? I guess the deadline was just a few days ago... I'll be honest... I'm kind of glad you won't be going on a mission for the time being. Thats too far away
Post a Comment